Learn More About Hair Transplantation

DHI Hair Transplant Turkey

DHI hair transplant is one of the most preferred hair transplantation techniques in the world. Just like most of the other cosmetic procedures, Turkish practitioners and clinics are leading in DHI hair transplant services.

This is a quick and relatively pain-free hair restoration technique. A surgeon takes grafts from the donor area with the help of the micro FUE method and then directly transplants them to the operation area. Thanks to a special pen used in the operation, there is no need for channel opening or micro incisions.

How Much Does DHI Cost in Turkey?

Turkey is the leading country in the world in terms of the quality of healthcare services. Thus, every year thousands of people visit the country to receive special treatment. In this regard, DHI hair transplants in Turkey are very popular.

Although the prices may vary depending on the patient, donor, and operation area as well as the clinics, you can expect a cost between €1,000 and €4,000.

What Percentage of DHI Grafts Survive?

The best part of a DHI hair transplant is the survival rate of the grafts. Since grafts removed from the donor area are injected into the operation area, the survivability of the hair follicles significantly increases.

According to the clinical studies, the average survival rate of DHI grafts is 99%. The remaining 1% is due to minor loss or damages during the removal phase. So, if you are planning to restore your image, you may want to consider getting a DHI hair transplant for a seamless process.

Leave a Reply